Wow this is really cool & I like what I see, how do I get started?
How does it work?
We provide and sell you our commercial quality decorations that will last many years so you own them (unlike expensive rentals).
Everything is custom fit to your house and included in our price (all extension cords, hooks, hangers and timers etc.) you don’t have to worry about anything!
We schedule a date and then we install (weather permitting).
We come back regularly to make sure the decorations look great and are working properly.
We take down the decorations during January or February (whenever it is safe weather-wise) to be on ladders and roofs and we include the cost to store them safely for you.
Next year, the cost is much less since you already own the decorations!
Some people want to start with the whole works while others like to add-on a little each year.
What’s the difference between LawnSavers Christmas Decorators and these other guys I see in my neighbourhood?
– Quality of material is # 1. We source the best products from around the world and have ample supply in house that is customized to fit perfectly to your specific house and stand out from the neighbours.
– The next main advantage is that our service is Complete! We are the only company that offers a “Perfect until Christmas Eve Guarantee”. We visit regularly after installation to ensure that the decorative display looks the same as the day we installed it. We’ll fix anything that has burnt out or become detached so you don’t have to worry.
– We also include everything in our price- Installation, Maintenance, Take-down and Free Storage in our secure facility.
– In addition, we ONLY use Commercial quality LED lights that are proven to be brighter, more vibrant, better colour and much longer lasting than your typical retail variety. Reliability is important, you want your lights to work when need them! This save you a ton of money by not having to constantly replace entire light strings, and you’ll save a ton of money in electricity!
– Our Greenery simply cant be matched, Our garlands are full and plump, Our wreaths are large and spectacular and all of our bows are custom and hand-made with love at our shop.
– Our staff are certified, professional and uniformed. We carry 5 million in liability insurance, covered and up to date with WSIB, and our installers carry ladder and fall arrest certification. (Working at Heights Certification)
– We have been in business for over 29 years, we own our own office and shop at 160 Cidermill Ave Unit 14 in Vaughan, so you know we’ll be around when you need us!
How long before you can install at my place?
Re-installations generally take place during October or early November but may not be powered up until you say so, we return to plug them in at your discretion. We install right up until a few days before Christmas!
How much does it cost?
Why do you charge a design fee?
What areas do you service?
Do we need to be home when you install?
Will you decorate my business property?
I have a really large Spruce/Pine Tree that I always wanted to see light up like a really big Christmas tree, can you light it and how much will it cost?
Can’t you just install the lights on my tree and leave them up all year?
I have my own lights, can you install them for me?
What happens if we want to change our plans/design for the following year(s)?
What types of places have you done (Can I see some examples/references)? Have you done large scale Commercial Properties?
Here are just a few examples:
– St. Josephs Health Centre Hospital and St. Joe’s Renal Centre Toronto.
– Little Italy (Corso Italia) Toronto streetscape Tree Lighting
– York University
– University of Toronto
– Township of King
– City of Toronto
– CTV headquarters
– Canada’s Wonderland
– Cosmos Music Warehouse in Richmond Hill
– Various Movie lighting and film sets in Toronto
– Restaurants, Clubs and Banquet Halls (too many to mention)
Here’s what Oliver from Mississauga said on Homestars:
“I discovered LawnSavers Christmas Light Decorators in 2015. After moving into my new house the thought of researching, buying and installing outdoor Christmas lights for our now larger house was a little overwhelming. I called LawnSavers and spoke with a friendly lady who arranged for a designer to visit my house the next day. The design proposal incorporated all my ideas and some additional creative suggestions. I’m thrilled with the quality of the work; custom cut lights at the perfect length for my house (using the colour scheme I requested), no visible extension cords; beautiful lush garland and classic big red bows. I came home from work one day and everything was installed. Then one day in January I came home and it was all gone. I can’t explain the joy and relief I have knowing that our home is beautifully decorated for Christmas and I DON’T HAVE TO DO IT! 🙂 Finally, every compliment I receive from guests to my home at Christmas reinforces what a great decision I made to hire Kyle and his LawnSavers team.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐